- Approval plans for accurate layout and load capacity
- Specifications that meet or exceed IBC or OSHA code requirements
- Pre-tested roll-formed or structural steel components for full structural integrity
- Durable enamel finish
- Bolt-together design with pre-drilled beams and columns to ensure efficient installation
OPTIONS - STRUCTURE
Standard Modular Mezzanines
Our square and rectangular modular mezzanines are far from standard. We ensure you get the best fitting pre-engineered options with a wide range of accessories at the best price.
We work with you every step of the way through the design and manufacturing process, delivering a fully engineered mezzanine that fits your warehouse, your timing and your budget.
Our Custom package includes:
OPTIONS - FLOORING
- Appropriate column spacing & bracing to ensure the required capacity
- 125psf - 150 psf standard for pedestrian traffic
- higher psf available for heavy or moving machinery
- Egress within 50 feet in case of fire/emergency
- Plan view and elevation view drawings scaled to your building
- A precise delivery date after design/drawing approval
- Dedicated project management
- Local permitting, if required
- Seismic calculations, if required
- Field installation, if required
- First-class service all the way through
Decking comes with a choice of durable surfaces.
Staircases (IBC or OSHA-approved designs)
- Composite ResinDek over 1½” corrugated steel B-deck
- Diamond plate over corrugated steel
- Open steel bar grating - painted black or galvanized
- Open steel planking – galvanized
Staircases are built to last, and come welded-up or easy-to-assemble with simple nut and bolt connections. Our durable staircases fit exactly where you need them… mezzanines, in-plant offices, rack- or shelf-supported multilevel systems, and more.
- Solid formed diamond-plate is standard
- Grip-strut or grip-perf open tread is available
Our handrail is one of the most innovative on the market. The continuous handrail is easily cut to size and reattached without welding. The handrail post design eliminates the need for notching the deck surface on installation, saving time and reducing the potential for error. Standard handrails are available in 3 designs to meet special code requirements or applications:
- 2 rail with kick plate
- 3 rail with kick plate
- Welded mesh (1" x 1") with kick plate
4” & 5” high kick plates add that extra element of safety to your mezzanine.
Choose from these 3 gates for maximum design flexibility:
- Swing gate
- Sliding gate
- Lift-out gate
High-impact diamond plate flooring available for loading area under gate
Fixed Access Ladders are available with or without safety cages.